Point-to-Point (PTP) series solutions are deployed worldwide, serving highly critical applications in formidable environments for the world’s most demanding users. With best-in-class real-world performance and FIPS 140-2 approved security available for government and military applications, the PTP series is your connection to what matters, no matter what.
PTP 700 is a Point-to-Point wireless broadband solution for mission-critical communications in government, industrial and public safety spaces. PTP 700 is available in two models: Connectorized, and Connectorized+Integrated – allowing for antenna selection at time of deployment.
One radio — many missions.
The PTP 700 breaks new ground in mission flexibility and overall project sustainability.
Whether deploying in first-responder tactical situations, over water to oil platforms, in urban canyons to video cameras and hot-spots, or along remote stretches of national borders for defense and situational awareness, the requirements for high-speed connectivity intersect with constraints on available spectrum, line of sight and non-line of sight topologies, IT/Enterprise integration, cyber-security threat prevention, and harsh environmental conditions.
The dynamic nature and complexity of these missions requires flexibility from systems that allow spectrum managers, network operators and implementation managers to negotiate changing program landscapes while staying within budgetary parameters.
- Frequency 4.4 GHz to 5.9 GHz
- Throughput up to 450 Mbps
- Latency 1 – 3 msec
- Flexible Channel Width 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 45 MHz channels
- Industry Standards FIPS 140-2, MIL-STD-810G, IPv6, 1588v2 / SyncE (LTE-ready)
- Reliability Dynamic Spectrum Optimization
- Modulation Fast Preemptive Adaptive Modulation featuring 13 modulation / FEC coding levels ranging from BPSK to 256 QAM dual payload MIMO.
- Security 128/256-Bit AES Encryption (FIPS 197) with HTTPS/TLS and SNMPv3 management interfaces, RADIUS authentication, and configurable password rules.
- Configuration Point-to-point configuration extendable to high-capacity point-to-multipoint architecture.
One thing in the wireless world is for sure: interference. ePMP 2000 is built from the start for the highest interference tolerance to keep your network performing at its best and your customers happy in noisy, congested real-world environments.
So long, interference.
In the real world, interference isn’t going anywhere, so it’s time our networks learnt to deal with it.
Introducing ePMP 2000 – the next generation of affordable connectivity, built from the ground up to handle interference better than ever before by Cambium Networks.
Powered by innovative Hypure™ technology, ePMP 2000 features Smart Beamforming. This powerful addition to your network creates narrow, targeted beams to each subscriber, rather than relying on a traditional wide beam, blocking out multiple sources of interference to keep performance high and customers happy.
ePMP 2000 also includes Intelligent Filtering, working automatically to clean up the signals received by the access point as well as keep its owns transmissions clean. This helps not just that single access point reach optimum performance, but your whole tower too.
The ePMP 2000 system consists of the ePMP 2000 access point, the ePMP sector antenna, and the ePMP 2000 Smart Antenna, complimenting each other for the best performance at an affordable price.
- Hypure™ technology Consisting of Smart Beamforming and Intelligent Filtering, Hypure is innovative technology to keep your network operating at its best in challenging real-world conditions.
- Compatibility Use the ePMP 1000, Force 180 and Force 200 subscriber modules proven and deployed across the world with ePMP 2000.
- Frequency Reuse With frequency reuse enabled by GPS Synchronization, ePMP lets you scale your network where others can’t.
- Scalability Advanced, scalable scheduling mechanism supports up to 120 subscribers without degrading overall system performance.
- Quality of Service Multiple configurable quality of service levels let you support a diverse range of network services, with the performance your customers expect.
- Security With 128-bit AES wireless link encryption, L2 and L3 firewall rules, different user level support, and HTTPS/SSH support, ePMP provides enhanced security to keep your network safe.
- Flexible Modes of Operation A comprehensive range of operating modes let you operate your network your way.
- Rugged Design With rugged industrial design and industrial-grade components, ePMP is built to last from -30 to +60c.