Next gen firewalls are optimized for internal segmentation, perimeter, cloud, data center, distributed, and small business deployments.
Our award-winning network security appliances provide one platform for end-to-end security across your entire network. FortiGate next gen firewalls are optimized for internal segmentation, perimeter, cloud, data center, distributed, and small business deployments. Simplify your security posture with one security solution across your physical, virtual, and cloud deployments.
- High-performance network security designed
- NGFW virtual appliances
- Secure your workloads in the public cloud
- Enable a smooth, supported migration experience while automatically eliminating errors and redundant information.
- To provide consistently top-rated security, greater visibility, and unmatched performance, we give you the unqiue combination of the most advanced threat intelligence
- Patented technologies enable FortiGuard antivirus to identify thousands of current and future malware variants
- Organizations around the world use the FortiGuard application control and IPS capabilities in the FortiGate platform to manage thousands of different applications and block network intrusions.
- Fortinet’s Mobile Security Service provides effective protection against the latest threats targeting mobile devices.
- The Web Filtering Service rates over 250 million websites and delivers nearly 1.5 million new URL ratings every week. Every minute of every day FortiGuard Labs processes approximately 43 million URL categorization requests and blocks 160,000 malicious websites.
- The FortiWeb Security Service provides fully automated updates to protect your sensitive data and content against the latest application-layer threats.
- FortiGuard Database Security offers centrally-managed, enterprise-scale database protection. Automated content updates provide the latest pre-configured policies that cover known exploits, configuration weaknesses, OS issues, operational risks, data access privileges, and industry/regulatory best practices.
- The FortiGuard IP Reputation Service aggregates malicious source IP data from the Fortinet distributed network of threat sensors, CERTs, MITRE, cooperative competitors, and other global sources that collaborate to provide up-to-date threat intelligence about hostile sources.
- Increase security coverage while simplifying management across your physical, virtual, and cloud deployments.
- FortiOS gives you one-click visibility into network traffic and one-click controls to take immediate action.
Ref : https://www.fortinet.com