BLE 5.0 GW
Barbary is a Bluetooth 5.0 low energy (BLE) to Wi-Fi/Ethernet connectivity gateway without the uses of smartphones or apps. The Barbary gateway collects the data from iBeacon, Eddystone, BLE sensor and other BLE devices and then sends to the local server or remote cloud server by MQTT/MQTT over SSL/TLS/HTTP/HTTPS protocol over WiFi Ethernet. The user is easy to configure the Barbary gateway via a very simple web UI and support batch configuration.
- iBeacon/Eddystone/Other BLE Tag receiver
- BLE sensor reader/receiver
- Asset tracking
- Access control management
- Advertisement promotion
- Indoor location and position
- Industrial automation
Example Beacon Tracking Devices
Card beacon is based on Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0 hi-tech device that advertises standard iBeacon, Eddystone (UID, URL, TLM) and Accelerometer sensor data simultaneously. It can be used to track and monitor the state of employees attendance, the students in school, people tracking in events etc. so as to realize the remote cloud data management. It is able to configure the card beacon via configuration app BeaconSET+ to different parameters to each beacon so that to meet different applications. Moreover the card beacon combines with NFC/RFID options to meet some very close data communications.
Barbary wristband is a low energy beacon, with UUID, Major, Minor programmable. You could set those parameters as well as transmission power, broadcast internal via our configuration APP “BeaconSET”. And even regrammed of firmware upgrade On The Air. We offer SDK/API download link for free, also cloud platform is available. It works on standard iBeacon protocol and compatible with iOS 7.0 and Android 4.3+System. Each device has the unique serial number labeled on the case.
Tracking Web Application
Barbary tracking is an HTML5-based service, that enables the visualization of position data of individuals, equipment and assets (hereinafter called “device”) in real time based on different sensor technologies (such as WiFi , BLE , UWB , RFID , LoRa , GPS) connected to the Barbary platform.
- User groups with rights management
- Configurable views based on user groups
- Configurable table and map structures with customer specific properties
- Visualization of device positions outdoor/indoor on different floor levels
- Adding and editing of asset properties depending on user right
- Definable visualization (icon) per device
- Search function considering different device properties
- Display of current position data
- Activity history per device
- Support web browser Chrome , Firefox , Safari , Internet Explorer , Edge
- Interfaces to third-party solutions (e.g. Cisco, HPE Aruba, Xirrus, Ruckus)
- Web service REST/SOAP
Beacons can also provide sensor data. They may include sensor capabilities in order to allow the detection of movement (accelerometer), temperature, humidity, air pressure, light, and magnetism. This makes them particularly suitable for applications in the field of home and office automation, healthcare, retail, and industry.
Barbary Indoor Tracking Software
- Barbary Indoor Tracking Software bundle license gateway
- Barbary Indoor Tracking Software Client License
Indoor navigation beacons offer decisive advantages for projects that are dependent on high accuracy and want to include Apple devices. Beacons are typically transmitters in client-base methods. For example, they enable indoor navigation for airline passengers using the app-cross-platform and with an accuracy of up to 1 meter. The server-based beacon tracking of persons or goods is only possible with third-party components.
- Tracking Item tracking , Staff tracking , Customer tracking , Moveable tools tracking , Vehicles tracking , Movement patterns
- Navigation Indoor positioning , Robotic navigation , Store mapping , Parking space advisor , Seat locator , Room navigation
- Services Contactless ticket and payment , Check-in control , Location based service , Location dependent content , Loss protection, Security alerts