visWall is not video & multimedia wall it is data and application wall
Work with high definition display
visWall is compatible with any high definition display devices with VGA, DVI or HDMI interface start from SVGA up to FullHD resolution. The devices can be professional or non-professional e.g. computer monitor, LCD TV, projector, LFD LCD, DLP projection cube. Also 4:3 , 16:9 ,any aspect ratio and set edge overlap for Projector (edge blending). Maximum configuration for native display output, visWall can has up to 48 native display* outputs. This one output support resolution 2560 x 1600 pixel 60Hz. But for the system that has more than 16 monitors. visWall supports master/slave mode that gives possibility to have many hundreds monitors in the system from one single visWall server
Resolution is the KEY
Manage on the fly
visWallallows user to real-time control videowall by powerful user interface & tools.
- Web application use web browser to control e.g. IE, Firefox.
- Source library keep your sources/input in folder sturcture.
- Template template, layout and snapshot can be saved and reload it later for quick launch.
- Layer create layer (unlimited) on display area, and can be adjust size, position by drag & drop , create layer 10 windows on a monitor display with input source VGA / DVI / HDMI or composite Video.
- Playlist create playlist to display on videowall layer.
- Snap to grid visWallhas virtual grid that help user to create template faster and more accurate.
- Ticker text ticker text with logo can be created from viswall with different speed, font, size, direction (left, right, up, down).
- External control manage from external devices with RS232, LAN or wireless lan from devices e.g. tablet PC, iPad.
- User management new user can be created with different permission to the system. LDAP interfacing also available for single sign-on system.
- Management support visWall have Application Program Interface (API) control for Touchscreen control , Touchscreen Panel (PC) , AMX , KRAMMER , IPAD , IP Phone , Android Tablet , Android Phone.
Input from A/V cables
- RCA @720×576 30 fps / S-video / RF (antenna) / BNC / VGA / 4 x VGA , DVI,HDMI @ 1920×1200 60fps / RS-232 Command
Input from Network (Unlimited)
- Web-App , Web site
- Screen Feed Remote Access
- Streaming mms://,http://, rtsp:// rtmp:// , Network Camera
- Text, Scrolling text ,Logo
- SCADA ,GIS ,XML Webservice RSS-feed ,NTP
Input from files (Unlimited)
- .mpg, .vob, .dat, .avi, .wmv, .mov, .3gp, .mp4, .swf, .flv, .mkv
- mp3, .wav, .midi, .ogg
- .jpg, .gif, .png, .bmp
- ppt, .xls, .doc, .pdf
- SWF, FLV
- X3D, VRML
- War Room
- Meeting Room
- Network Operation Center (NOC) / Security Operation Center (SOC)
Video Wall Controller
FLEXIBLE VIDEO WALL CONTROLLER (VSN 450 Datasheet)
Datapath’s VSN450 is a video wall controller designed for video wall and multi-screen display installations that require a balanced number of HD video captures and HD video outputs. The VSN450 has been developed and optimised to operate with the latest generation of our world leading Datapath PCI Express graphics and video capture cards providing flexible solutions throughout the professional AV industry.
The VSN450 has a ASUS motherboard to provide flexibility and suitability for the smaller, more compact, video wall project. The VSN450 is fully compatible with Datapath Wall Control software, a Microsoft Windows® based application enabling easy configuration and set up of your video wall controller.
The VSN450 wall controller uses a high quality ASUS motherboard providing a high level of reliability. In addition, air flow management is optimised through the fan and chassis build. Asus motherboards are EU Energy-related Products (ErP) ready, which requires products meet high efficiency standards with regards to energy consumption.
NEXT GENERATION DISPLAY WALL CONTROLLER
One box. Four outputs. Millions of possibilities.
HIGH PERFORMANCE CONTROLLER (FX4 Datasheet)
Advancements in digital signage allow much greater freedom in creating and deploying any scale signage projects. At the forefront of this is the Datapath Fx4, a multi-faceted stand alone display controller. The Fx4 supports a choice of inputs, high bandwidth loop-through as well as 4 genlocked outputs in either DisplayPort or HDMI. The Fx4 features a DisplayPort1.2 main input alongside two HDMI1.4 inputs offering either 4k 4096x2160p at 60fps or UHD 2160p at 30fps respectively. The intuitive user interface allows users to determine which input is used.
• Infinite creative configurations
• Up to UHD / 4K60 input, four HD 1080p outputs
• Rotates, crops, scales, mirrors and bezel corrects
• Multiple inputs for flexible connectivity (Dual HDMI1.4 or single DisplayPort1.2 inputs
• HDCP support on all inputs and outputs
• True stand-alone operation: Fx4 can adapt to changes in inputs by adjusting all scale factors
• Network or USB interfaces allow platform independent control (MAC OS X 10.6 & later)
• Pre-load an image for use when signal is not detected
Each output monitor can take its input from any region of the input image as all of the required cropping, scaling, rotation and frame-rate conversion is handled by the Fx4 hardware. These regions can overlap to allow any output to replicate another or can be configured to support any creative splice of the source material. This allows the support of many non-rectangular screen arrangements, as well as any mix of monitor orientations allowing users to create an almost unlimited multi-monitor canvas. The Fx4 also allows users to pre-load an image for immediate display in those cases when the media source or cables malfunction and no signal is being received.
The Datapath Fx4 has dual ethernet ports to allow users to add the device to their networks. Only one Datapath Fx4 in the chain requires connection to the physical LAN as ethernet loop through is supported on the second port, meaning multiple devices can be connected.
The ImageDP4 is a high performance, four channel graphics card that provides a smooth performance upgrade path from the Datapath Image4.
The ImageDP4 combines a single, powerful graphics processor with improved memory and PCI Express bandwidths to provide responsive performance at up to double the resolution of previous Datapath graphics cards.
Advanced display technology allows up to 16 ImageDP4 graphics cards to be supported by the Datapath display driver, providing a high resolution Windows® desktop comprising up to 64 screens. This ability to present standard Windows® applications alongside full frame-rate video on a single high resolution desktop allows the visualisation of large amounts of data at once to aid effective decision making. To complete the integration into a single desktop, all the outputs of the ImageDP4 graphics card are automatically frame-locked across all cards within a system.
- Leading edge 600 MHz graphics processor with 512 MB GDDR5 at 800 MHz
- Two channels of 3840x2160p at 30 fps
- PCI Express 2.1 bus interface electronically supporting 4, 8 and 16 lane widths
- Four DisplayPort 1.1a video ports providing up to 359 MP/s at 24 bit (e.g. 2560×1600 at 60 Hz)
- Up to 16 cards per system for a maximum of 64 display channels
- DisplayPort connectors allow full-size, locking cables capable of driving next generation displays
- DVI support using a catalogue of DisplayPort cables and adapters
- Up to 40m cable support using Datapath DPextend modules (powered via the graphics card)
- Passive cooling for high reliability
- Projector overlapping supported
- Supports Multi-Resolution, different resolutions on each output
- Monitor rotation support for landscape and portrait orientation
- Supports HDCP on all outputs
- Compatible with Datapath WallControl-red software
- SDK available for OEM customers
Video Capture Card
Datapath’s Vision range of capture cards provide a variety of high or standard definition capture capabilities as well as audio in some models. Video capture modes supports include single or dual-link DVI, 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, RGB, Component YPbPr, Composite video and S-video.
Datapath products have been developed for a wide range of applications such as video streaming, medical imaging, video conferencing, machine vision, display walls and video walls. Whether you are looking for video capture for streaming, recording or presentation applications Datapath has a solution.
Capture Card Features:
The Vision range of capture cards include the VisionHD2-SQX, VisionDP2, VisionHD4, VisionAV-SDI, VisionAV-HD, VisionAV, VisionDVI-DL, VisionSDI2, VisionSD8, VisionSD4+1, VisionSD4+1S, VisionRGB-E1, VisionRGB-E1S, VisionRGB-E2, VisionRGB-E2S and VisionRGB-X2. Collectively the Vision family allow the capture of video and audio sources including Composite video (PAL, NTSC, SECAM and S-Video), HD up to 1080p (HDMI and Component), Serial digital interface (SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI), PC Graphics (DVI and analogue RGB), Dual Link DVI, DisplayPort1.2 4k at 60 fps, analogue audio, digital audio and provide an analogue line out pass through option for audio sources.
VisionSC – HD4+ Capture Card
- Professional audio and video capture card
- Four channel video capture
- Two UHD channels at 30 fps and two HD channels at 60 fps
Quad HDMI Video capture:
- Four independent HDMI 1.4 capture channels
- 2×297 Mhz channels offering 3840x2160p at 30 fps
- 2×165 Mhz channels offering 1920x1080p at 60 fps
- Support for HDCP
General Hardware Features
- Large 6.4GB/s capture bandwidth for more pixels
- Highly flexible, multiple cards can be used in a single system
- Embedded audio capture
General Software Features
- All standard Vision capture card features
- Datapath unified Windows and Linux driver support
Vision RGB-E2S Capture Card
- Component HD up to 1080p at 60 frames per second
- HDMI capture up to 1080p (Audio & HDCP not supported)
- DVI up to 1920×1200 or VGA up to 2048×1536
- High performance DMA to system memory or direct to graphics memory with scatter gather
- On board processor for real time mode and sink detection
- When used with the Datapath range of graphics card, the CPU load is negligible even if the image is being upscaled to a video wall, resulting in real time performance
- The VisionRGB-E2S captures data at a maximum pixel rate of 340 MHz. Once captured, the data is converted to either 555, 565 or 888 pixel and YUV modes display formats and then transferred over the PCI bus to host memory, for display on the desktop
- HD capture for each channel up to 1080P at 60 frames per second, HDMI capture up to 1080p and DVI up to 1920×1200
- Dynamic input source selection
- Administrator mode
- Update indicator
Ref : www.datapath.co.uk